Alumim (Current 8th Graders)
|DATES||GRADE IN FALL 2021||TUITION||EARLY BIRD TUITION (BEFORE OCTOBER 15TH)|
|June 23 - August 4||9||$7,500||$7,200|
Can’t make it for six weeks this summer? Join us for two or four weeks by choosing from our two-week Blocs:
|Bloc 1: Explore||June 23-July 7||$3000||$2900|
|Bloc 2: Experience||July 7 -July 21||$3000||$2900|
|Bloc 3: Act||July 21 - August 4||$3000||$2900|
|2 Blocs (4 weeks)||$5500||$5300|
*visit Rates and Dates for additional information Tuition and Discounts.
THE ALUMIM EXPERIENCE
Begin your Tel Yehudah experience this summer by joining Alumim! There’s no better way to get ready for starting high school than spending six weeks of your summer at Tel Yehudah! Through our “build your own summer” options, you choose what goes in your schedule and can change it every couple of weeks if you want. Along with making your own choices, we will make sure you get the BEST traditional camp experiences like: activities with your bunk, rikud (Israeli dance), special days in camp, time to just chill with your friends, and crazy campwide events!
Register for Alumim and join the Tel Yehudah and Young Judaea tradition of Jewish Leadership!
Alumim campers will:
- Meet and live with other Jewish teens from around the US and world
- Experience camp’s activity areas and special days
- Choose your own Track, Zman Bechira (elective), and more
- A unique Shabbat experience each week
- World famous TY Rikud and Live Noah Wilker concert every Saturday night
- Bloc 1: Explore – we will discover so many things: new communities, peer leadership, sports, social action, arts, outdoors, Israel and more. The world is our (kosher) oyster. Some special highlights include: Gimel – our on-site overnight camping experience, Maccabia, and more!
- Bloc 2: Experience – we will push ourselves to go out into the world and try as much as we can! Through special out-of-camp trips you will put into practice what you have learned about in the weeks (or days) leading up to the Alumim Road Trip
- Bloc 3: Act – we will work on what we can do at camp and in our communities with all the information and experiences we just had. Some special highlights include Maccabia, Delaware River Rafting, and more!
*Checkout the sample Seder Yom (Daily Schedule) here!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Room and board within our furnished cabins
- 3 healthy, nutritious and kosher meals a day
- $10 stipend for snacks and treats from our camp canteen
- 24/7 professional medical staff that can dispense first-aid and prescription medicines
- Dynamic and trained camp professionals
- Regular laundry-service
- 24/7 on-site security services
- Transportation to/from Newark International Liberty Airport on opening and closing day
IS ALUMIM RIGHT FOR ME?
Yes! If you are…
- Currently in 8th grade
- Looking to spend your summer with other 8th grade Jewish teens
- Ready to build your own summer and choose how you spend parts of your day at camp
- Interested in living with Jewish teens from around the US and the world