Yachad (Current 9th Graders)
YACHAD (Current 9th Graders)
|DATES||GRADE IN FALL 2021||TUITION||EARLY BIRD TUITION (BEFORE OCTOBER 15TH)|
|June 23 - August 4||9||$7,500||$7,200|
Can’t make it for six weeks this summer? Join us for two or four weeks by choosing from our two-week Blocs:
|Bloc 1: Explore||June 23-July 7||$3000||$2900|
|Bloc 2: Experience||July 7 -July 21||$3000||$2900|
|Bloc 3: Act||July 21 - August 4||$3000||$2900|
|2 Blocs (4 weeks)||$5500||$5300|
*visit Rates and Dates for additional information Tuition and Discounts.
THE YACHAD EXPERIENCE
In Tel Yehudah’s Yachad program we are all about two major things: meeting teens from all over the country and taking on new challenges with a few more skills under our belts. One of the best things about Yachad is meeting teens from different places. In our “Build your own summer” you have the opportunity to mix with more than 100 Jewish teens from across the US and more. We also know that you are ready to dive deeper into an area of your choosing, whether that be something active like sports, artistic like theater, or communal like social action, you have more choices in your daily schedule to build a summer that is best for you. Along with making your own choices, we will make sure you get the BEST traditional camp experiences like: activities with your bunk, rikud (Israeli dance), special days in camp, time to just chill with your friends, and crazy campwide events!
Join the Tel Yehudah and Young Judaea tradition of Jewish leadership and register for Yachad now!
To become tomorrow’s leaders of the global Jewish community, Yachad campers will:
- Explore the importance of personal responsibility and contributing to the communities to which you belong
- Meet and live with Jewish teens from across the United States and around the world
- Get all the expected fun of camp through regularly visiting our activity areas, bunk activities, our electives program, campwide events and camping overnight at our nature site.
- Bloc 1: Explore – we will discover so many things: new communities, the Delaware river, peer leadership, sports, social action, arts, outdoors, Israel and more. The world is our (kosher) oyster. Some special highlights include Maccabia, Delaware River Rafting, and more
- Bloc 2: Experience – we will push ourselves to go out into the world and try as much as we can! Through special out-of-camp trips you will put into practice what you have learned about in the weeks (or days) leading up to the Yachad Expeditions!
- Bloc 3: Act – we will work on what we can do at camp and in our communities with all the information and experiences we just had. Some special highlights include: Gimel – our on-site overnight camping experience, Maccabia, and more!
*Checkout the sample Seder Yom (Daily Schedule) here!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Room and board within our furnished cabins
- 3 healthy, nutritious and kosher meals a day
- $5 stipend for snacks and treats from our camp canteen PER BLOC
- 24/7 professional medical staff that can dispense first-aid and prescription medicines
- Dynamic and trained camp professionals
- Regular laundry-service
- 24/7 on-site security services
- Transportation to/from Newark International Liberty Airport on opening and closing day
IS YACHAD RIGHT FOR ME?
Yes! If you are…
- Currently in 9th Grade
- Ready to take responsibility for yourself and the community and to learn to lead
- Excited to meet and live with Jewish teens from around the US and the world
- Ready to build your own summer and choose how you spend parts of your day at camp